Finding a beautiful outdoor wedding venue in the Fond du Lac area or anywhere can be challenging, but I've discovered a few great ones in the area for you.
- Lakeside Park (Fountain Island): One of the most popular outdoor wedding ceremony locations in Fond du Lac, Lakeside Park offers several scenic venues. A lighthouse, covered bridge, weathered gazebos and beautiful landscaping provide more portrait opportunities than you could use in one day. Fountain Island has the majority of the park's photogenic features. Having the ceremony and photos in one location always saves valuable time!
Bride and Groom in Covered BridgeWedding couple portrait in covered bridge at Lakeside Park, Fond du Lac.
- Whispering Springs: Shhh! This Fond du Lac golf course hosts outdoor weddings and offers beautiful indoor reception facilities. Located right in Fond du Lac and open year round. A variety of outdoor photo opportunities present themselves. Located at 380 Whispering Springs Drive.
- The Golf Club at Camelot: While not technically in Fond du Lac, this Lomira wedding venue is one of the most popular locations for an outdoor ceremony in the Fond du Lac area. The course offers many scenic photo opportunities and beautiful outdoor ceremony locations, as well as dinner service and reception sites.
Wedding Couple in FieldBride and groom portrait in field at Camelot Golf Club in Lomira.
- South Hills Golf and Country Club: A beautiful site for your ceremony, dinner and reception, this golf course has a lot to offer for the discerning couple looking for an outdoor wedding, beautiful photo opportunities, and reception in one location -- 1175 Fond du Lac Ave.
- The Waters: Beautiful grounds and elegant architecture make for a great outdoor wedding ceremony location near Fond du Lac. Though this is in Oshkosh, it's a place many Fond du Lac brides check out.
Want beautiful images no matter where you have your wedding? Contact Joel Nisleit Photography now for more information! Let me help you get beautiful photography at any location.
Did I leave out your favorite, or would you like to be on the list? Leave me a comment below!
Sharing is caring:
Joel Nisleit Self PortraitSelf portrait of studio owner Joel Nisleit. Joel's skills enable him to capture portraits like this in any location, from home to a parking garage.
Joel Nisleit is the founder and lead creative photographer at Joel Nisleit Photography, a professional wedding photography business in Horicon, WI. He serves couples who value photographic art and a fun, stylish experience. Contact Joel for beautiful portraits at any venue.